● Choose the correct energy type and level for the individual horse.
Competition Mix – Quick release energy
High Fibre Competition Mix – Slow release energy
Low Intake Competition Mix – Elevated minerals & vitamins, reduced calorie intake.
High Performance Mix – Quick release energy
Xtreme Energy – Unique Dual Energy release
● Ensure the daily intake meets the correct vitamin and mineral requirements.
See bag feeding recommendations.
● Performance horses have a high free radical burden, choosing a feed with elevated antioxidants will help optimise performance and recovery.
● After periods of hard work and heavy sweating, using Balanced Salts Replacer will help to replace key electrolytes lost through sweating.
● Balanced JMB (Joint & Muscle Booster) will provide nutritional support for joints and muscles.
● Ensure forage intake is fed at least 1% of bodyweight daily.
● Fluid balance is critical in performance horses, and water consumption should be carefully monitored at all times.