Here at Balanced Horse Feeds we are looking for a new rider to join our Team in 2019. Could it be you?
At Balanced we have been providing efficient nutrition to horses and ponies in the UK for over 30 years, supporting a variety of riders from grassroots up to Olympic level.
We are a small team who think big and we are looking for a rider who feels the same. We are passionate about equine nutrition combining traditional expertise with scientific and technological advances.
For the season ahead we are looking for a keen amateur in any discipline to join us, as an Ambassador for Balanced Horse Feeds. We are looking for someone who shares our passion, is dedicated and ambitious, as well as being a team player and keen to learn about our company.
To enter, all you need to do is head to our Facebook page and comment on the post about why you would make the perfect ambassador for us.
Full details on the prize, which includes feed for your horse for a season, plus clothing and coaching can be found below alongside the T&C’s
- Entrants must be 16 years and over
- Competition is only available to UK residents
- Competition closes midnight 1st March 2019
- Five semi-finalists will be selected and announced by 8th March 2019
- The final winner being announced by 20th March 2019
- The five semi-finalists will need to be available to take part in phone interviews and potentially a selection day at a mutually agreed venue and date
- No employees of Balanced Horse Feeds or Byhurst Farm can enter the competition
- Applicants can’t be supported by another feed brand
- Balanced Horse Feeds are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost or unavailable network connections, or for failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the entries
- No purchase is necessary to take part in this Competition
- Entrants may enter the Competition by:
(i) writing in the comment section of the competition post on the Facebook page www.facebook.com/balancedhorsefeeds within the competition entry dates.
(ii) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the competition entry dates
The Competition winner will receive the prize outlined below for 2019. Prizes are subject to availability. Balanced Horse Feeds reserve the right to change the winners prize to an alternative product/service of similar value. No alternative cash prize is available.
- A session with our nutritionist
- A personalised diet plan for one horse – including a monthly feed allowance for 1 horse
- Balanced Horse Feeds branded rug, saddle cloth, cap and gilet.
- Lesson from a Balanced Horse Feeds professional rider – date/time to be mutually agreed
The winner will agree as an Ambassador to Balanced Horse Feeds…
- Supply the company with a monthly blog outlining their activities
- Regular updates, competition results, images and video content
- Tagging and inclusion on social media
- Occasional sharing of Balanced Horse Feeds social posts
- Agreement to be involved if required in advertising campaigns as well as supplying testimonials for the company
- The winner will be given a contract to sign outlining all of the details for the sponsorship
- Balanced Horse Feeds reserve the right to remove the sponsorship if any parts of the contract are breached
Balanced Horse Feeds decision concerning the determination of the Competition Winner(s) and all matters relating to the competition are final and binding.